The Roane County Chamber Board of Directors meets 11 times a year for Board meetings, but also meets throughout the year for specific committee meetings. The Committees for the Roane County Chamber of Commerce consists of:
- Chamber Operations- this committee oversees finance, membership and strategic and business planning.
- Community Development- this committee oversees leadership development, housing, The Green Team, Government relations and Tourism.
- Chair, Rick Ross, Kingston Parks and Recreation
- Education & Workforce Development- this committee oversees Career Day, Workforce Development Council and Tech 20/20
- Chair, Danice Turpin, Tennessee College of Applied Technology